Saturday, February 14, 2009

Got Girls?












Today I came across a wonderful line of books for the young girls in your life. It's the "Secret Keeper Girls" collection by Dannah Gresh. The fiction books are told around four friends and how they learn to make "the right decisions in life about vital issues such as modesty, boys, make-up, mean girls, and more!"




When you go to the website, be sure to check out "Eight Great Dates for You & Your Daughter." I really enjoyed the example about helping your daughter to dress modestly. Now that I'm becoming more convicted about my own modesty, (or lack there of!), I'm realizing that my two aren't babies anymore and I need to be paying attention to what they're wearing too.

The best part is that Dannah is hosting a giveaway on her blog for an item of your choice from the collection, so stop by and check it out!








No comments: